Four Questions to Help You Decide
- Do you have the skills to convert a few individuals into a productive team that will create and protect your software assets?
- Are you prepared to pay for resources even when they’re stalled and waiting for direction?
- Are you prepared for the risks associated with key person dependencies?
- Do you have the expertise in-house to help resources overcome complex technical hurdles?
If you said NO to any of these questions, staff augmentation is not for you.
Need an alternative?
Mid market companies rarely have the personnel and processes in-house required to generate value from staff augmentation teams. It’s also extremely rare for them to have the standard operating procedures and skilled employees necessary to properly support and maintain what’s delivered. If this sounds like you, then you’re in the right place.
Red Hawk’s award winning business model was designed for the mid market.
We provide software engineering services through fractional teams with years of experience working together. Bundling services and distributing cost evenly over the term of the contract provides the financial and operational stability you need to invest in game-changing technology and to continue to operate custom software you’ve invested in.
Fractional Software Engineering Team
We focus on value creation for our Clients and never charge for downtime.
Project Managers collaborate with Principals to ensure work is properly distributed, and budgets and timelines are carefully managed. Detailed activity reports, burn-down charts, technical debt, maintenance, and wish list items are also documented and reviewed regularly to drive value creation.
PREVENT KEY PERSON RISKS
Our proprietary operating system drives collaboration and prevents key person risks.
Senior Software Engineers collaborate with Project Managers to plan and allocate work across multiple resources to ensure productivity, continuity and the prevention of key person risks.
OVERCOME TECHNICAL HURDLES
Our Principals and Senior Engineers have decades of experience overcoming complex technical hurdles.
Principals collaborate with Senior Software Engineers to architect solutions and overcome technical hurdles, ensuring a high-level of creativity and productivity.
Clarify and Define Your Big Idea
Use these easy-to-follow presentation slides to facilitate your own tech innovation workshop:
- Explore your vision for a new web or mobile app
- Define your goals and audience
- Outline logistics and required technology
- Move toward next steps in making your idea a reality
Download the Presentation
Reach New Heights
Read more articles about custom software development, mobile applications and technology trends from our team.