Red Hawk Technologies is growing and looking for an up-and-coming superstar to serve in a Project Management role. We’re searching for someone with 2 to 5 years of experience managing web and mobile application projects using agile methods. This individual will have an empathetic nature and a passion for helping others identify and overcome obstacles. They’ll have a knack for identifying challenges early and enjoy working as a member of a team of like minded individuals. Red Hawk will train the new hire to ensure they’re proficient with specific methods, tools and software. We are seeking to hire someone who is proactive in their approach to work and client communication.
- Participate in project planning and estimating efforts.
- Define features, user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Identify required resources for execution.
- Identify risks and define a plan of action should they occur.
- Collaborate with client stakeholders and the development team to prioritize and schedule work.
- Conduct dry runs with the development team, prepare demo agendas and co-present progress in bi-monthly client demos.
- Produce minutes and organize new and/or revised work resulting from client demos.
- Produce a product roadmap and update it on a quarterly basis to assist the client with project planning and budgeting efforts.
- Collaborate with the development team and produce documentation, including system diagrams, user stories, use case testing requirements, product roadmaps and release schedules.
- Participate in daily stand-ups and assist the team identify and overcome roadblocks.
- Participate in QA testing to ensure requirements are met and are delivered bug free.
- Report on project health to Red Hawk leaders with regard to client satisfaction levels, team performance, and budgets.
- Participate in retros and identify opportunities for improvement to ensure client satisfaction.
- Participate in recurring meetings with peers and leaders to review hits, misses, shout-outs, by-the-ways and key learnings to support continuous improvement.
Medical, dental, vision, HSA, 401k (3% non-elective company contribution), profit sharing plan, disability, annual bonus, generous PTO, sick days, 10 paid holidays, remote-first way of working.