Red Hawk Technology is a mid-market focused technology firm who specializes in custom app development, workflow automation, sales enablement, and systems integration located in Wilder, KY.
- Someone who’s been there before.
- Someone who’s focused on outcomes and manages expectations.
- Someone who’s generated a lot of code in their career.
- Someone who may still have a little dirt under their fingernails.
- Someone who people look to for answers.
- A problem solver that’s not afraid of complexity.
- A person that’s learned valuable lessons from success and failure. Experience has taught you a lot.
- We’re looking for a person who knows the power of a team.
Your team, or NEST as we call it at Red Hawk, is your responsibility. We’ll depend on you to lead your NEST and build technology solutions that deliver value for our clients. And we want you to succeed. We’re looking for a person who knows that leadership is about ownership.
Day in and day out…
- You’ll lead and manage a team of 8-12 software developers, project managers, and business analysts in the development process.
- You’ll work with your team and engage with clients to help manage and plan the work.
- You’ll work with our CTO and COO to help lead projects both technically and financially.
- You’ll be a leader who works with fellow leaders.
If you find joy in helping others overcome obstacles, learn and grow, then we’re looking for you. Join our leadership team and help us take Red Hawk to the next level.
Software Engineer with lots of varied project and client experience. Someone who displays Red Hawk core values and leadership qualities.
Medical, dental, vision, HSA, 401k (3% non-elective company contribution), profit sharing plan, disability, annual bonus, generous PTO, sick days, 10 paid holidays, remote-first way of working.