Web Application for Managing Job Listings
The job listings management application was developed with the small recruiting firm top-of-mind. The application allows multiple recruiters to manage job requisitions. All that is required is a standard web browser.
Recruiters log on and complete a form to post a new job. Recruiters also manage categories for the job listings. Visitors to the website can submit resumes through the application. The recruiting firm has the option to determine if a candidate's submission is directed to a company email address, or directly to the recruiter responsible for the listing. The application has been deployed on multiple websites.
- Easily manage job listings
- Easily manage categories
- RSS feed containing all jobs
- RSS feed containing listings by category
- WYSIWYG editor to manage job descriptions
- SQL database to store and serve job listings
- Form to collect resume submissions
- HTML email automation, passing candidate information to the appropriate party
- Admin access to manage recruiter accounts
Technology Behind the Scenes
- .NET Programming
- SQL Database
Please contact us for a demonstration of the application and to learn how easily we can integrate the application for use on your website.