UV Connect™ B2B Mobile Application
Aquionics has been successfully selling and servicing ultraviolet disinfection equipment within North America in both the municipal and industrial water and wastewater markets for 30 years. Aquionics boasts over 60 years of combined UV experience in their sales department and has hundreds of municipal installations within North America including several that continue to operate after two decades of service.
Aquionics contracted Red Hawk Technologies to program UV Connect™, a B2B mobile application, to better serve their clientele. The application leverages custom .NET web services developed by Red Hawk to handle integrations with third party API's and to support ongoing marketing efforts.
Aquionics clientele are using the mobile application to monitor the health of installed systems, order replacement parts, and to take advantage of limited-time special offers. The application is currently available in the Google Play Market, and the iOS App Store.
- Notifications for special offers
- Easily request quote for parts or technical help
- Web access to historical trends
- UV Connect logger must be installed on your UV equipment to be monitored
- Aquionics account required to access your systems information